What gives us the power to push hard for whatever we do is this possitive thought that there are people who still BELIEVES in us.
In blogs world people indulge to interaction. Here we can find people who would really listen to us and might be as well our avid readers.
I'm really greatfull that on my early time in blogging, I've come to meet my fellow writers who believe in me and even shared this wonderfull opportunity of being given an award.
The "Liebster Blog Award"
It was my first award as a blogger and every single strike of recognition, Im really counting it on.
I wholeheartedly took the award for it is so sweet and flattering being considerably nominated by two of my co-Bloggers friends, Brenda Porter of My Tribute to the Beatles! and Cecille Tuazon of FliPinay Wee Blether.
Thank you so much ladies! You are both fantastic and doing great job on your blogs!
Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers with less than 200 followers.
Liebster comes from the German word dearest,beloved, sweetest, kindest nicest, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people you think deserves the Liebster Blog Award and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs!
Because it is a "Pay-it-forward" award, as an awardee, I will have to choose 11 nominees/awardees who trully worths it.
So to my own 11 picks, I'd like you to know how happy I'am to share this wonderful award with you.
You are all awesome and worthy of this award!
I hope this will remind you as a small appreciation of your nice work done!
Now here's my list of nominees for the Liebster Blog Award:
1. Mikajones of Recycle and Rubbish
This girl is so friendly. She loves to read, travel, sports and green news. She's definitely a nature friendly person with a with creative mind.
2. OmegaDSX of Sn2Sn;blog
A father and a writer. He blogs about his life and everything he loves.
3. Lala of Sensibly Chic Living
Lala is a hardworking and talented mom. I always admire such a supergirl like her.
4. Kimberliah of Kimberliah
A working mom who writes as told by the voices in her head. Cool!
5. Michelle Mapa of Love and know yourself more!
She blogs about personality development with a touch of health, fitness and anything under the sun.
6. SimplyAbRil of SimplyAbRil
This cute proud Filipina is nature lover also. She's soon to be an Engineer, wow!
7. Lisa Winzy of Healthy Diet Solution
Lisa is a health consultant. I find her blog useful and informative.
8. Del Cusay of Del Cusay
He is a health trainer-consultant who blogs about insights for a fulfilling life.
9. Ashee of CupcakeSakura
This pretty girl from Ireland talks about fashion and friendship. She is so cute and lovable. I really love her pictures!
10. Maria Mons of Love Poems
Another cute girl blogger here who loves to write poems!
11. Shellybean of Follow me home
A busy mom from the U.S who loves to blog about her journey as a mom.
Here's my answer to Brenda Porter's questions:
1. What is the most coolest thing to ever happen to you as a blogger
-coolest thing ever happened to me as a blogger is getting an award like this, having friends with same passion and being able to write posts I can't believe I was able to deliver well.
2. Are you a Beatles fan? If so, what is your favorite song that you like by them?
-I'm not a total fanatic but I know and appreciates their songs such as "Let it be" and "Till There was you". Nice songs!
3. What is the most coolest place that you have ever traveled to?
-I don't travel a lot. I can't go to far places because its making me sick but given a chance I would like to go to different places in the world.
4. If you could do one act or accomplishment that could directly impact the lives of those directly around you, what would that one act be and why?
-I think it could be through writing. Being vocal about thoughts can make good impacts to everyone around you mostly if you see to them that you are really sincere of your words, whether your explaining matters or facts or ideas, reasoning or giving comments, but as much as people know me, Im deeper with my words Im writing. i don't know why but I want it through WRITING.
5. What role does faith/religious beliefs/God play in your life? On a scale of 1-10 how important is faith to you?
-I believe in GOD, faith and power of prayers. I rate it 10.
6. You are on a beach in the Bahamas...who is sitting on the blanket/chair next to you?
-husband and son.
7. If you won the lottery and won mega millions what would be the first thing you would do with the money after taxes?
-Ill say a little prayer to thanks God. Definitely save some for my son's education, build a house of our own then put up a small business.
8. My favorite phrase is "never lose faith! For when it seems the darkest is when the light is shining the brightest, you just don't realize it!" what is your favorite phrase or "ism"?
-"Don't let your past define your future!"
9. If you could meet ONE person, past or present; who would that one person be and why them?
-my grandfather who passed away 5 years ago. I want to tell him that I miss him so much.
10. If you could offer any advice to your fellow bloggers what would that kernel of wisdom be?
-Oh Im a newbie blogger here but really if I have to say an advice, it would be.. Just always be approacheable and honest, step on others shoes and know with yourself how it is to be your reader. Write with passion and feel the warmth of appreciations from the readers.
11. Dog or cat lover?
Here's my answer to Cecille Tuazon's questions:
1. What was your childhood dream?
-to be successful in whatever that comes my way that I'm gonna be interested to like now in blogging! Anyway, its always been my frustrations to be a good writer.
2. What’s the best/worst gift you’ve ever given/received?
-well for me, every gift is precious whatever its worth, size and meaning most specially those thats given
to me. No best/worst. I appreciate every gift I recieved and I just hope same thing was thought for the ones that I had given and will be giving of.
3. If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
-I'd love to be a 'witch' but not like what it always look like in most stories where they appeared to be old and ugly. A cute not so wicked type of witch! Hmm is there anything like that? Lol.
4. What was the last film that made you cry?
-Oh my God, I can't recall! The last I have watched is a comedy film. I'm not much on watching films but when I got to and found it interesting, I can't even have a break.
5. What is one of your favorite quotes?
Don't let your past define your future.
6. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? and Why?
-oh my age now, 25! Im so full of my turning 2 year old son now and I always love this moment that I got to baby him all the way and be with him always.
7. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
-I want to learn how to swim and face my fears! :(
8. What kind of scent/ smell do you love the most?
-floral and sophisticated scent for me! One that could always bring out the best in me whenever wearing it. Scents can always drive my mood.
9. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
-Pray to thanks God. Then see for the next thing to do. I don't know. Lol
10. Who is the person that inspire you the most? and Why?
-really my family most specially my son. They're simply my reason why I have this will and strenght to do things with love and passion.
11. If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?
-I cant really think of somebody I would love to meet in person most specially those who are already dead. For me everyone that comes to my life and talk to me with good purpose and we got wonderful times sharing each others thoughts and views is just great enough.
For those I had nominated, these are my questions to you:
1. What is the most unforgettable moment in your life?
2. To whom are you dedicating every post you do?
3. Given a chance to write about someone, who would it be? Why?
4. What is your greatest fear?
5. What is your best asset?
6. If you are to rate yourself as a writer, what would it be from 1 to 10? 10 is the highest.
7. Can you imagine yourself performing on stage play?
8. What made you cry easily?
9. Have you tried to write a song? What title did you give to it?
10. Are you a romantic person?
11. Have you been to the Philippines before? What can you say about the Filipino people?